Thank you Weber Customer Service!

Jim Strickland

TVWBB Fan
I was at a friend's house today so my daughter could swim when we got on the subject of his Weber Genesis natural gas grill. He has used it year round for the past six years. The grill box has a hole in the side of it and one of the burner tubes has burn through. He asked me where the cheapest place to get replacement parts. I said lets call Weber Customer Service and get them replaced. He looked at me as if I was nuts so I made the call for him. I told Holly at Weber Customer Service the problems and offered to take pictures and send but she simply asked for the serial number. 5 minutes later the replacement parts were ordered free of charge including the shipping. A short time later my friend's wife received an email confirmation. It was the best and simplest customer service call I have ever been involved with.

Agreed. Every time I have had to call Weber they are great. Always helpful and when I can get part for a 20 year old Genesis, that speaks to their commitment to their product. Great company.

Parts arrived Tuesday afternoon so l'm going to my friend's house Saturday to install the new firebox and burner tubes. That was fast! Hopefully the instructions will be as good as l've been told they will be.

Good to hear Jim, enjoy the build and the newly cooked food you will likely get on it as well the same day :)

Agreed. Every time I have had to call Weber they are great. Always helpful and when I can get part for a 20 year old Genesis, that speaks to their commitment to their product. Great company.

Not just a commitment to their product, but also to the customers. Anytime I have called they pick up on the second ring, and I don't think I have ever been on the phone for more than 5-10 minutes to get anything resolved.

Not just a commitment to their product, but also to the customers. Anytime I have called they pick up on the second ring, and I don't think I have ever been on the phone for more than 5-10 minutes to get anything resolved.

I called on a Saturday and was transferred to one of their trainers to help with a complex question. She actually got the identical part I was working on from a 15 year old grill and dismantled it to answer my question. I'm a believer.

I sure wish I could be as enthused as all of you. But, I was left hung out to dry with my Summit 450 while still under warranty. Won't go into details here but anyone interested can look up my posts regarding the fire box on it. So their support is better than most, but IMHO still left me hanging. They didn't even offer help on say purchasing another product. Just too bad so sad.

I also have had great experiences in dealing with their customer service for both my WSM and my Performer. They've never failed to resolve any issue or answer any question I had.

Everything went well except we lost a lot of time having to drill out the pins to get the lid off. Drilling was the last resort but in the end it's done.

Back