Looking for left side table rod slider bracket for genesis 1000

Ian Hamilton

I don't know how to exactly describe it, but I am looking for the bracket that the rod for the left side table attaches to so it can slide on the rail on the left side. I have the "rail" that this bracket slides onto (the "rail" is attached to the frame horizontally on the left side), but I don't have the bracket or whatever it is called that slides on that rail when you put table up and down. This bracket slides forward and back on the rail, and then "sits" is a depression on the rail to lock the table in the up position.

Does that make sense? Anyway, I need one of those to finish my grill.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for the pic! however, I don't quite think that is what I need. I have the rod, and the "rail", I just don't have that bracket or clip that the rod attaches to that would then slide on the rail.

I'm not sure if Weber sells that as a separate part, maybe someone out there has a spare?

Ian, I just bought that assembly to put a shelf on the right side (Different part # for the right side) of my 2000 LX and the rod comes with the clip or slider as a package. I doubt you can get it separately, but give Weber a call they are very helpful.
Good luck.

Weber does not sell just that little bracket that I need. Anyone have a spare one? Or, if you have this style of grill, can you take some pics of the bracket, maybe even measure it, so I can make one? Thanks!

Back