Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

TVWBB Member
    I have the 2726. In the process of restoring the handles. Will have them completed in the next couple of days.
    I will be looking to sell it at that point, and will post a couple of pics. Any idea what one in very good condition would bring?
    E330 1997 Genesis 1000 Blue Performer wsm22 :wsm18: :wsm14: 1983 Red Head Chiefs NFL Edition

Dave,
    In my part of the Country used Weber Flames sell for as low as $50 to a high of around $350
    Post a pic once you finish those handles and let us know what paint/materials you used.

Jeff

TVWBB Member
    One currently for sale in Chicago area on Craigslist. Started at $500 about 3 weeks ago, currently at $400

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/f...634895301.html
    WSM 22.5; WSM 18; SS Performer; 22.5 Silver; 26.5 OTG

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Oaks View Post
    I have the 2726. In the process of restoring the handles. Will have them completed in the next couple of days.
    I will be looking to sell it at that point, and will post a couple of pics. Any idea what one in very good condition would bring?
    I would love to see how they came out. My handles need to be cleaned up too. Did you spray the nuts with PB Blaster or something before removing them? It would suck if one of the captive mounting bolts snapped off.

TVWBB Member
    I have the fire pit, not the flame. It is completed and ready to go. I have no idea what to ask for it. A guy inquired about it a couple of weeks
    ago, and I said told him I had no idea, but added probably $200, maybe more. He never batted an eye, and said to make the call to him as soon
    as I had a price in mind.

Anyone here have a history with these, or have an idea what they are worth?
    E330 1997 Genesis 1000 Blue Performer wsm22 :wsm18: :wsm14: 1983 Red Head Chiefs NFL Edition

TVWBB Member
    One just showed up on Craigslist in Chatham, MA. Wish one was close to Las Vegas for fall, winter, spring use.....
    Last edited by Dan Leighton; 07-28-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Hey Dave O, I just picked up a fire pit myself. But my handles don't look as good as yours. Did you buy the handles off ebay or refinish yourself? Or I should ask are you the original owner and just kept the pit looking that good.

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Alex View Post
    Hey Dave O, I just picked up a fire pit myself. But my handles don't look as good as yours. Did you buy the handles off ebay or refinish yourself? Or I should ask are you the original owner and just kept the pit looking that good.
    I refinished them. Restained. Had my wife do the lettering with a Cricuit machine, then about 10 coats of Lacquer.

Thanks for the info. May have to try that out.

Check out what I just picked up guys:

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?750...475#post824475

Jeff

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast