The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

Jeff MA

TVWBB All-Star
Don't see much info on the site on these so I figured I'd post a couple pics of my 2005 Weber Flame Fireplace.

I have owned it since 2010 and it sits outside, year-round here in the New England weather and never fails to light on the first or second click of the igniter. I have done absolutely nothing to it over they years but keep it covered and refill the 20 lb tank.

Yav9uLu.jpg

pPi0obK.jpg

3ZMxSnu.jpg

nlUPIOn.jpg

8pj7phD.jpg

F031OQH.jpg

Si9BuMq.jpg

EaVWe0E.jpg

When I first got it all my "outdoorsy" friends laughed at me for buying a Propane Fire Pit. But over the years they've come around and now several of them are on the hunt for one!

With the wheels that are on the back of it we can roll it where we want and if it starts to rain we wheel it under the carport and stay dry.

As you can see it's great for my three kids as my 5 year old lights the fire when we do s'mores and when we are all done you just twist a knob and call it a night.

Jeff

Last edited:
After sitting all Winter and Spring my 6 year old wanted to roast marshmallows. I turned on the propane and let him hit the ignite button, fired right up on the first push!
Not bad for a 12 year old fire pit.
Jeff

I've been looking for one of these.... cannot find one ANYWHERE (for sale).
Neighbors have one and love it.

Oh Jim, you'd enjoy a road trip to Fresno with a side-trip to Visalia to visit George. Bring a tank top, shorts, floppy hat, and sunscreen, that's all you need!

Oh Jim, you'd enjoy a road trip to Fresno with a side-trip to Visalia to visit George. Bring a tank top, shorts, floppy hat, and sunscreen, that's all you need!
And a ice chest full of Cold bottled water... It's starting to heat up out this way lol.

Chris, if I had an extra 2-3 weeks to use, i'd love to drive to the west coast....

And a ice chest full of Cold bottled water... It's starting to heat up out this way lol.
James, if i'm filling a chest with ice, water would be the last thing going in.

Jim, have him ship it to me (in Michigan) we can work out a meet!
if he's not shipping it to Wisconsin, I doubt Michigan is in his plans...

Just a warning that we are headed towards the 70s from the 80s.
George, you talk like HEAT is bad....

Back