2009-2013 weber 210 e spirit

Joe C in Cincy

last week ,on craigslist I found one for free in mint condition (used 5 times), it was missing the 2 horizontal burner tubes(which is why it was unused),needed a negative wire to the ignition. has upgraded cast iron grates . I put
it back together after a trip to home depo minus 55 bucks, in 12minutes time. I am very happy this grill I love the smaller size grill space for very quick hamburger, brats. My large grill I always felt I was using way too much propane to get these small cooks done. this grill stays hot even after you turn off the heat , it stayed hot for 35 minutes right at 350 if the lid was kept shut. 9 out of 10 condition no rust
now yesterday on craigslist same exact model in 7.5 out of 10 condition for 25 bucks , 3 miles away from me. has the same upgraded iron grates every thing is there. only thing I have to do is clean the thing. question!
DO YOU GET OFF THE COUCH TO GET IT OR NOT? my answer was after thinking about it, was I called told him I will take it now if possible, bare miniuim its spare parts if anything goes wrong. when I get there he told me he had 25 emails in 35 minutes for the grill and some offered more,lol

Back