no one?

I just used my Q200 yesterday morning to bring some smoked beef ribs from my freezer back to life! I love it. It's my favorite grill. I didn't expect to like it so much, but I do. I traded a seldom used rotisserie for it in May, and used it all the time. Then I did a 96 Genesis restore, and packed it away, but I missed it! So I brought it back out and use it every chance I get. I own 5 Weber's, but it's by far my favorite. Well, maybe a close second to my Performer Deluxe🙄 Maybe.

I use my Weber 320 all the time. I just used it for brats last week (a small beer bath on the warming rack and then finish them directly on the grill). I use if for fish. I use it for hot dogs and hamburgers as well.

My Weber 220 is my camping/tailgating grill. I break it out for all away-from-home grilling.

My Q grills serve me well.

Bill

I love my Q 200! I took it camping with some friends in the spring, and since then my friend has gotten one as well. We went camping with 3 other families at the beginning of June and every one of them brought their Q with them! I think there's a lot of love for the Q, it's just not talked about very much.
Tim

It makes a great easy to use breakfast machine, in addition to everything else you can do with one. Q1200 is perfect size, easy to take
anywhere.

It you mean any Q Weber, I use my Q220 as much as I can. I bought this year so I am like a child with a new bycicle.

I've eaten a lot of good food off a Q! Including chicken thighs, tri tip, London broil.... burgers, brats. Great little grill. My gas go anywhere does not compare. The friend who got me into charcoal cooking had a baby q as a primary grill for a while, then got a kettle, then moved, came back, and cooked primarily on a Q100 or 200 again.

They're very capable.

good to hear the Q is alive and well. i have found my Q 320 to be the best gas grill i have ever used. saying this, my kettles get more use on the weekends.

I use my q-320 every cook, roughly 3-4 times a week. It's got a new grate and it's perfect for the veggies. I've been nailing asparagus and peppers lately. I love it and it leaves the kettle for the meat.

Just used my Q320 last nite to grill 2 Rib steaks for my mother-in-law,my wife, and myself. My Q220 sits in the storage compartment of my Trek rv. When we use the rv, the Q gets almost daily use.

I use my Q220 on week nights because it heats up quickly. I do sliders, chicken wings, spatchcock chicken and veggies. I think its the perfect size for a family of 4. I bring it car camping with a 10lb. tank which is excellent with a propane tree .

I use my q220 when short on time, or as a additional grill when I need extra grilling space. The other day I had it full of food.

On a side note, I lent to my friend when they went to dover downs a while ago. They said it preformed wonderfully in the 20+ MPH winds.

This thing is perfect for 2 people.

I haven't posted in awhile but this post got me back in the groove. I love my Q220! Tonight I cooked up some brats, roasted whole chicken and some garlic bread see below. You can really pack the food in the 220. Like many Q grillers I use my performer on the weekends but the Q is the weekday champ.

-D

I just purchased a clearanced 1200 at target for $99. Found the adapter hose on clearance at walmart for $13, as well as a new month old tank on clearance for $21. Filled it up at Tractory Supply for $8.52!

This is my first gas grill. I previously owned junk brand charcoal grills and more recently a Brinkmann smoker. The Brinkmann rusted out after 5 years so I bought a Weber Kettle this year to just be able to grill. Now I own that Kettle plus a smokey joe ($15 clearance at walmart at the beginning of the season), a WSM 18.5 ($129, walmart clearance), and now the Q1200. I'm all in on Weber!

I'm excited because there are times where I just don't have time to do the whole charcoal thing.. or I'm out, but I've got food in the fridge about to go bad. This it the perfect grill for quick and easy cooking. Also, I enjoy thin steak n'shake/wendy's style burgers. I'm looking to get the griddle to be able to cook those right.

Marcus - You got some great deals! I love my Q1200 and use it frequently. I have the nifty (now that's an old word that no one uses anymore!) fold up stand that can be used to cart it around when we take it with our RV camping.

Last edited:
I really want the cart. A local store has 3 of them as of yesterday and I believe they'll be on clearance soon. So I'm keeping an eye out ;). I only wish it had a place for the tank. I wish the 1200 fit the stand for the 2000 series.

Back