Weber Web 23521 Electronic Bug Killer

RussMill

I am trying to install a Weber Web 23521 Electronic Bug Killer from the 1980s but no written installation or maintenance documents. I was wondering if anyone on this Board might be able to make me a copy or share a source for this information. An inquiry to Weber Customer Service confirmed that nothing is available from the manufacturer.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for that piece of information! I am trying to pole mount the Web Electronic Bug Killer. Your document shows there was a Mounting Post Kit #2010. It would be great if someone has any paperwork associated with the Mounting Post Kit #2010. Or, anything from the Web 23521 that shows how the pole mount was done.

Russ

It was really meant to be hung. You can place a hook at the top of your pole and be ready to go.

Russ, I realize this is a couple of years old, but just inherited a "The Web" that was not used. Where we live is somewhat windy and therefore would not want it hanging. I noticed on the box it shows the pole option as well as the hanging option, but the kit does not seem to be available. So, I am curious what you may have found. Tim's link does not see to take me to a thread. Anyway, I too would like to track down information on how to put this nicely on a top of a pole. -Thomas

Back