Rare E-bay coupon. Hurry!

Jeff MA

TVWBB All-Star
Guys,
Just got an e-mail about an e-bay coupon for $15.00 off of a $75.00 purchase good till 7PM Easter Standard Time tonight.
Coupon code is: csummerfun2016

I used it to purchase some of the rcplanebuyer SS grates as I have his flavorizer bars so I know I'll be a Happy Camper.

Hurry!

Jeff

Damn actually putting my grill together now missed this would have bought his bars even though mine are okay for the short term.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know if Rcplanebuyer makes SS flavorizer bars and grates for the Genesis II E-310? I've tried contacting the buyer but no response back yet.

Thanks, Jeff. I also pulled the trigger on his grates using this code.

Glad to hear the coupon was put to good use, his Grates are the best.

Jeff

I know this is off topic but does anyone know if Rcplanebuyer makes SS flavorizer bars and grates for the Genesis II E-310? I've tried contacting the buyer but no response back yet.

Sam,
Try contacting him through his craigslist link-
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/for/d/weber-flavor-bars/6304373995.html

Jeff

Here we go again-

$15.00 off $75.00 Use code PSHOPNSAVE15

Ends 6PM PST Pacific Time on September 30, 2017

Jeff

Jeff how do you get these alerts I am an ebay member do you have to sign up for something?

Brian,
There is probably something direct from e-bay but I am a member of several online "bargain" sites that alert me to deals on not just e-bay, but all across the web as well.

The ones I use are dealnews.com, slickdeals.net, fatwallet.com,& retailmenot.com

They are great tools for finding the best deals on any item you are interested in.

Jeff

Jeff, thanks for that. I actually will use that. It isn't valid until tomorrow though.

Thanks Jeff. We needed to replace our toaster oven. I found the Breville model that was $145 on Amazon for $105 on EBay and they knocked 20% off that.

Back