First Smoke Day Cook and it was Fun.

Barb D

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Had to start with 2 types of ABT’S. First up is stuffed cream cheese and seasoning Jalapeno’s with 2 types of season bacon Sriracha Chili Sauce and Dizzy Pig Raging River Rub that Rich had done. Next was a Chorizo, onions, cream cheese (chives and onions), butter and Monterey Jack Cheese. Once cooked and stuffed, on the gasser for about 25 minutes then ready to enjoy.
DSCN2695_zpsuyimm4h9.jpg

DSCN2700_zps28pvgwbr.jpg

DSCN2703_zpsmvsjntut.jpg

DSCN2714_zpsioesy32o.jpg

Rich did Cliffs Root Beer Baked Beans, ingredients mixed in 10 inch CIS and cooking away on the performer for about 55 minutes indirect, done and ready to come in.
DSCN2651_zpse862hjop.jpg

DSCN2683_zpsiv7le5wj.jpg

DSCN2685_zpsndyg1pxf.jpg

Main dish is Southern B.B.Q. Chicken with almond Smoke and Peach Chutney. Line up first is for the rub and then the peach chutney on the stove. After it simmer for 15 minutes, I let it cool for use later basting the chicken. Chicken Oiled then dusted with the rub, on the performer with almond wood for smoke. Direct cook to brown skin, then indirect till it came to 165*. Last 10 minutes basted with the peach chutney. Served with grilled Zucchini Caprese salad and Cliffs beans.
DSCN2706_zpsyo2hzeeu.jpg

DSCN2721_zpsvw85kpbz.jpg

DSCN2723_zps47aqlgr9.jpg

continued

Last edited:
DSCN2738_zpsnuxlnyje.jpg

DSCN2742_zpsb15yskia.jpg

Table was set so we could watch an old war movie. As you can see Whitney is checking out our plates very carefully.
DSCN2743_zpswo9koxib.jpg

Will be posting my desert Skillet Peach Tart later.
Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great Smoke Day

Way to go, Barb! I like variety of flavors you've got going on there. The side dishes look as good as the meats. Your Smoke Day cook has got it all.

Back