Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weber q 1200 vs go-anywhere gas for travel grill

TVWBB Member
    here is how you solve the wind problem with the WGA gassers. I've done this 4-5 years ago and never had a wind flame out issue since. https://www.walleyecentral.com/forum...2&postcount=17

TVWBB Olympian
    In a post long ago i showed my fix. Just wrapped a piece of aluminum from a can. Then cut slots and made fingers to hold it on the tube. But another issue is that to much wind comes up the holes on the bottom of the housing. I noticed that in germany they put a shield betwweent the holes and the burner tube. Havnt done that mod yet.

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George Curtis View Post
    In a post long ago i showed my fix. Just wrapped a piece of aluminum from a can. Then cut slots and made fingers to hold it on the tube. But another issue is that to much wind comes up the holes on the bottom of the housing. I noticed that in germany they put a shield betwweent the holes and the burner tube. Havnt done that mod yet.
    @George Curtis Do you have a link to a picture of this you could share?

TVWBB Olympian
    No. All gone after the photobucket fiasco. I posted here. I have the pic but no ability at this time to post. Not even by email. Was many years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12