Thread: Love the Big Book of Burgers. What's your current go to Burger Recipe?

TVWBB Fan

Love the Big Book of Burgers. What's your current go to Burger Recipe?

Jamie, your Big Book of Burgers is fantastic and I highly recommend everyone here check it out. It is full of great recipes and awesome photos. I was just wondering what your favorite burger recipe is. I know they probably change all the time, but what is your go to?

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    Thanks, Josh. I was just writing about a favorite recipe in my new barbecue book for Bacon Cheeseburgers with Kentucky Bourbon Sauce but there is another one that I love if I have a little more time. It's called Ground Rib Eye Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Tomato-Bacon Jam. It call for grinding your own meat, but the recipe still works well if you but ground beef from the store.

TVWBB Emerald Member Rolf Jacobsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Purviance View Post
    Thanks, Josh. I was just writing about a favorite recipe in my new barbecue book for Bacon Cheeseburgers with Kentucky Bourbon Sauce but there is another one that I love if I have a little more time. It's called Ground Rib Eye Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Tomato-Bacon Jam. It call for grinding your own meat, but the recipe still works well if you but ground beef from the store.
    Uh............. care to share?

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    The best I can do is give away a bunch of books here. Enter to win ... and good luck.

TVWBB Emerald Member Rolf Jacobsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Purviance View Post
    The best I can do is give away a bunch of books here. Enter to win ... and good luck.
    Sorry Jamie, I didn't realize the Rib Eye Sliders were also in the new book. The Big Book of Burgers is probably the only one I don't have. Yep, I've entered.

Thanks!