Love the Big Book of Burgers. What's your current go to Burger Recipe?

Josh G

TVWBB Fan
Jamie, your Big Book of Burgers is fantastic and I highly recommend everyone here check it out. It is full of great recipes and awesome photos. I was just wondering what your favorite burger recipe is. I know they probably change all the time, but what is your go to?

Thanks, Josh. I was just writing about a favorite recipe in my new barbecue book for Bacon Cheeseburgers with Kentucky Bourbon Sauce but there is another one that I love if I have a little more time. It's called Ground Rib Eye Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Tomato-Bacon Jam. It call for grinding your own meat, but the recipe still works well if you but ground beef from the store.

Thanks, Josh. I was just writing about a favorite recipe in my new barbecue book for Bacon Cheeseburgers with Kentucky Bourbon Sauce but there is another one that I love if I have a little more time. It's called Ground Rib Eye Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Tomato-Bacon Jam. It call for grinding your own meat, but the recipe still works well if you but ground beef from the store.

Uh............. care to share? :)

Back