What's your favorite?

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
What's your family favorite item to grill?

For my family it's carne asada... We cook that at least once a week and even make tacos after that...lol

Teriyaki pork tenderloin

tenderloin5_zpsdsghvxpm.jpg

tenderloin3_zpsknkk7mib.jpg

I have some picky eaters in my house. Everyone has some protein they don't want to eat, but we all love steak. The new favorite is a recipe for Cowboy Steaks (bone-in rib-eyes) with a Smoked Shallot Butter. I smoked the shallots until they are really dark and soft. Then I chop those and mix them into softened butter with smoked paprika, lemon zest, and parsley. When that melts on top of the hot steak, everyone is happy.

Your carne aside looks great!

Awesome steak tony well done. My favorite is whatever I have coming off the grill. Seriously I am not picky and love it all.

Every Sunday I do split chicken, basically a 5.5 lb whole bird cut right down the middle, seasoned with tony cacciatore (sp), and grilled on the kettle for 45 min, flipping once. It is completely foolproof and the family loves it. However, our real favorite and almost a weekly treat is ribeye, bone in or boneless, depending on what's on sale. I'm less of a fan of most other steaks but second best is probably a my strip.

Back