Throwdown #33: Breakfast on the Grill

Who made the best grub in Throwdown #33: Breakfast on the Grill?

• Matthew - Redneck Biscuits & Gravy Casserole

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Douglas Perry - Camping Biscuits & Gravy

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Ryan P.K. - Big Haus-E Omelet Sandwich

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Clint - Breakfast for Lunch

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Doug Selman - St. Paddy's Day Leftovers

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
It's time to vote for the best entry in Throwdown #33: Breakfast on the Grill!

Click the links to see each entry and photos, then cast your vote. Entries are listed in random order.

IN CASE YOU NEED AN INCENTIVE TO VOTE: We're giving away a $10 Home Depot Gift Card to one lucky VOTER, so cast your vote now!

Voting closes on 4/18/2016 at 10:52 AM PT.

Good luck!
Chris

Everyone gets a vote from me!! I wanted to take part this time but my bacon was not ready in time and the Oscar would not make the grade!!

Congratulations to Matthew on the win!

And congrats to Rich G on winning a $10 Home Depot gift card by random drawing for voting in the throwdown. Rich, please PM me with your mailing address so I can mail the card.

Best,
Chris

Great entry's everybody but somebody has to win and lose. Now what will Matthew pick to be the next Challenge? Stay tuned i guess.

Great entry's everybody but somebody has to win and lose. Now what will Matthew pick to be the next Challenge? Stay tuned i guess.

hey - easy with this "lose" talk :)

I always enjoy the throwdowns.... makes it a little more interesting seeing what everyone else puts up.

I like the throwdowns as well. This was the first time other than me and another voted for an entry of mine. As far as the next throwdown is concerned, I know but don't want to step on anyone's toes. So I'll be all shhhhh about it.

Back