Rotisserie ring question

I have not, but for $60 I'd say go for it. You might need to make a foil gasket when using it on your smoker.

Get it! Looks like a good deal to me! If my brother had not gotten me one for my 22 I'd jump on one! Twirly birds are lot of fun.

I think it would be good. I e-mailed them regarding it fitting the Kettle & WSM & they said it did.
I rather doubt that because it looks like my 22.5 Weber rotisserie ring, but you won't know until you check it out first hand.
If it's not up to snuff, I'm sure Amazon would allow you to return it.

On the other hand... it's not a Cajun Bandit - which definitely would work.

Last edited:
Wow just what I was looking for. I kept looking for one for my 22.5 WSM but everything was out of my price range, i didnt think to look for one for my 18.5 WSM for some reason. Thanks for the heads up!

I see they make a ring for the 22" kettle for $69.99 out there as well. That is tempting since I don't think I can justify the Weber one at over twice the price for how much I would use it.

After posting above i did search some more and found the one for the 22.5 for $69.99 so i pulled the trigger on it, should be here tomorrow afternoon. Crossing my fingers!

My brother has one, and he loves it. He drilled 4 holes in his added some quarter twenty screws and another grate. Double the cooking surface and it works like a dream.

I did the same "double deck" thing with mine, it has come in very handy indeed!
Sometimes Yoda is right, "There is no try, only do."
You will regret the purchase, not young Jedi!
Or would that be "Grilli"?

My brother has one, and he loves it. He drilled 4 holes in his added some quarter twenty screws and another grate. Double the cooking surface and it works like a dream.

I did the same "double deck" thing with mine, it has come in very handy indeed!
Sometimes Yoda is right, "There is no try, only do."
You will regret the purchase, not young Jedi!
Or would that be "Grilli"?

I'd love to see this 'double 'deck' mod you guys are talking about. Does it work w/ the roti in place? Mine should be delivered today and i'm hoping to get something dizzy this weekend.

Back