Thermoset work table replacement

Reggie G

TVWBB Fan
So I gave my blue silver b to my mother in law for her new place as her old generic was rusted out and she helps us out from time to time so she was worth the $60 I had in it

So I'm acquiring another little older model that has a missing table top on the left side. It appears to be a universal part over many years and I'm having a hard time finding one that doesn't seem to be resiculously over priced. Well at least it costs more than I pay for my whole grills!

Where's the weber wrecking yard in the Sacramento area?

Ok part number I need is 3629. Discontinued by weber or at least unavailable now. I did find one at a online store but it was $70!!

If you guys have any ideas of where else I can try I'm open to it

I'm looking found one for $60 but then that one will be short a table.

Glad I don't have more money cause if have 10 vehicles at my house instead of ten ways to sear flesh!

I'll tell you how. Put it in the back of your truck and drive. Realize it isn't fastened on. In that order. Ask me how I know😆

I'll tell you how. Put it in the back of your truck and drive. Realize it isn't fastened on. In that order. Ask me how I know😆

I can see that. Thinking of finding a place that does marble counter tops and having one made. There is certainly scrap pieces when they cut out for the sinks. Would look beautiful!

Yes, and then it would surely be beautiful! This idea set me off on a whole journey of ideas, from tile, to marble, to many, many different materials.

I agree. I worry about the temperature. Tile would have to be done on a wood backer and these can get pretty hot! No, you could use a cement backer board! Beer bottle caps recessed Like tile could be pretty cool too!

Last edited:
I may have a spare. PM me and let me know what you are looking to pay and maybe we can make a deal.

So I gave my blue silver b to my mother in law for her new place as her old generic was rusted out and she helps us out from time to time so she was worth the $60 I had in it

So I'm acquiring another little older model that has a missing table top on the left side. It appears to be a universal part over many years and I'm having a hard time finding one that doesn't seem to be resiculously over priced. Well at least it costs more than I pay for my whole grills!

Where's the weber wrecking yard in the Sacramento area?

One other point. The side tables aren't totally universal. Well, they will all fit, but the style changed somewhere along the line. Don't remember when exactly. Older ones have straight fronts, younger ones are rounded.

what would a 2004 have had, straight or rounded?

Believe it should be the rounded one. Do you have a flip up table on the left side ? If so, when in the down position, is the bottom straight across ? Or is it rounded ? Or, if you could post a pic of the grill, it would be helpful.

Is this the kind of shelves you are looking for:

HsJZ4AJ.jpg

The pics Bruce posted show a squared off flip up table and side table. Here are pics of the later rounded style.

25ai1as.jpg

vy48ky.jpg

If that's the one you are looking for, I think I have one. Mine is for the right hand side, but they might be interchangeable.

Back