Hello Q-320

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
I wanted to post something positive about the 320, it was my first Weber and thanks to some great cooks and Weber's above and beyond customer service I doubt I would own anything other than a Weber.

I Installed new burner tubes and a grate and warming rack from a Q-3200 and she's as good as new.
I don't use the grill for meat anymore as I am addicted to charcoal but it does a fantastic job with veggies and the new grate is holding up nicely!

If you are in the market for a simple sturdy grill feel confident in purchasing a Q series Weber.

I'll second your praise for the Q 300 series, I am going to have to replace the grate on my Q 300 soon, but it starts every time and I am able to cook about any type of food on it with great results. As for my Q 320 bought second hand that I keep at the cabin, ditto for the results from it also. In my opinion, Weber produced a excellent series for the price point and the maintenance is almost nil. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another used one if I needed it and the price point was right for a rehab.

Back