Stoker instructional video

Jeff Wildrick

TVWBB Fan
Hey folks,
I'm new to the Stoker. Unfortunately mine had a few "issues" when it arrived, and I'm awaiting a repaired box and replacement probe.

But on the first try, I had a real hard time trying to figure my way through the manual. I'm wondering if anyone here has done a video of a typical Stoker setup, start to finish? Actually, several videos would be super - one for stand alone Stoker, one for hard-wired with Stoker Log, and one for wireless.

I searched YouTube and couldn't find anything. Anyone who's both knowledgeable and ambitious?

Jeff

Nice video, but just music. I can see the guy talking about what he's doing, but all you hear is an instrumental background.

Hmmmm . . . odd, last time I watched it it had audio (other than music), when I posted the link I had my headphones on listening to something else so I didn't catch the audio. Sorry about that . . .

Jeff,

Which video would be of most value to you? When I first got my unit the only confusing thing I found was assigning a blower to a pit probe.

-rob

Rob,
Your four videos are excellent. Thank you for taking up the challenge. It's just so helpful to watch someone going through the process. Really appreciate your taking the time and effort.

-Jeff

Back