New from central New York

Adam D E

Hello everybody, new member from Cazenovia, NY. I'm up to 3 Weber products now and recently stumbled across this forum while looking for some cook times for the pork shoulder I smoked today on my 18.5 WSM. FYI it turned out spectacular! Looking forward to learning a bunch from you. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Adam. There is a great deal of info here and super people to advise and give some great tips.

Cook by meat temp. The lower the grill temp the longer you go. Wsm nature takes longer. Love my new wsm, hope you do too.

Welcom to the forum Adam.
When the bone starts giggling that is the right time to pull it off. (Somewhere between 195-200F IT).

Welcome to the forum Adam. Your in the right place if you need help, great people to work with.

Yes, I ran a solid 225-245 all day, foiled it at about 150*, pulled it about 195-200 and let it rest in the cooler for 2 hours. Fell apart beautifully and tasted spectacular. Only my second smoke with the WSM. Learned a lot on my first one and hopefully only continue to improve. I enjoy all the variables involved. A challenge. Thanks!

Back