Thread: Anyone Else Having Photobucket Issues today?

Anyone Else Having Photobucket Issues today?

Just curious if anyone is having problems uploading pictures to Photobucket today. I've been at it a couple of hours last evening and most of today. My pictures will load to the 90% mark and then just stall out. Eventually, I get a red X to the left of the status bar. Photobucket had an outage yesterday for several hours for maintenance and I've had this issue ever since it's been up and running again. Thanks.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

I had the same experience this morning.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Gave up on Photobucket a long time ago.
    Google's Picasa software is very nice, if not opposed to Google.
    Cooking a steak to well done is like killing the bovine twice.

if you know how to get to your cookies, you can delete the photobucket cookie. You can also delete all your cookies very easily for explorer, but some cookies are good to have and deleting them all sometimes out weighs the good
    85 78

Had the problem late yesterday afternoon. Took me twenty minutes to load three pictures.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Just an update if anyone is interested. After the problem last week that prompted this post, I was notified they (Photobucket) had corrected the problem, which they had. I was up and running. Went to do my post my most recent cook and it was worse than ever. Load pic's to 90% and then lock up. Get out of PBucket and reopen and the pic was there, maybe. Sometimes it took two tries. Took about an hour and a half just to upload pictures to PBucket. Again, reported the problem on Wednesday and heard nothing rest of day Wednesday and all day yesterday. Got an email from PBucket this morning finally stating their servers were experiencing outages and are undergoing emergency maintenance. No ETA for restoration. Just an FYI in case any of you are having similar problems. Sounds like a lot of you have moved on from Photobucket anyway.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

PB was completely off the air yesterday afternoon, couldn't even get to the web site. Seems okay this morning though.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Photobucket brought down their servers last night and did a major update. I got some script errors this morning, and it double posted my photos...but it did it fast, LOL
    85 78