Thread: Is there a way to filter What's New?

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar

Is there a way to filter What's New?

Edit, never mind, I found a work around.
    Last edited by Bob Correll; 01-05-2016 at 05:18 AM.

TVWBB Fan
    Loving my 18.5 WSM & 22.5 OTS Kettle & KettlePizza attachment and Red Genesis to the great joy of friends and family.

TVWBB Fan
    That's for the heatermeter forum. The entire ATC subforum should substitute the 12 for 85.
    Loving my 18.5 WSM & 22.5 OTS Kettle & KettlePizza attachment and Red Genesis to the great joy of friends and family.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Edit, I found a work around.

Thanks Wayne, that works for the latest 9 posts, but I'm used to seeing the latest 50.
    Last edited by Bob Correll; 01-05-2016 at 05:18 AM.

TVWBB Fan
    "Results 1 to 25 of 38"<--- What I got just now.

I wanted to comment on this thread, because it may be of interest to other members.

There may be cases where a member is not interested in discussions occurring in particular forums. Our software does not allow you to hide certain forums from view or exclude them from the "What's New" activity stream. However, as Wayne points out above, the "New Posts" view is search-based and as such you can manipulate the URL to exclude or include certain forums.

For example:

Just look for the two- or three-digit forum ID in the forum's URL and substitute it into any of the URLs above, then save the URL as a shortcut on your desktop. Please note that you cannot save the resulting search URL, e.g. http://tvwbb.com/search.php?searchid=2140062, as it's only valid for a short period of time. You must save the fully expressed URL shown above.

Best,
    Chris