A new favorite condiment

timothy

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I don't get out often to try new things, but had a chance to try Thai Chili Ketchup, and I liked it and bought a jar.
I love this stuff when I need a kick, curious what you all have found recently?

Tim

Hmmm Might give that a try when I do my next batch of MBs.

Correction. This is what I put in with my Grape Jelly Meatballs

Heinz-Chili-Sauce.jpg

Correction. This is what I put in with my Grape Jelly Meatballs

Heinz-Chili-Sauce.jpg

Bingo, that's what we always use for our grape jelly little smokies and balls.
Stores where sold out of that X-mas eve, and after talking to a lady at Walgreens I subbed the Thai chili ketchup along with some Manwhich.<sp.
It was a pretty close clone ( on the fly) :)

Tim

You know, I never used to use oregano... Got some for use on Thanksgiving and have really enjoyed a dash on most things now. Especially spicy food, gives a nice little flavor to offset the spice.

Also got some of "The Gourmet Collection" spice for xmas, a blend of smoked paprika, garlic, chili & chives that while I havent tried, tasted like it will be GREAT on chicken.

You know, I never used to use oregano... Got some for use on Thanksgiving and have really enjoyed a dash on most things now. Especially spicy food, gives a nice little flavor to offset the spice.

Also got some of "The Gourmet Collection" spice for xmas, a blend of smoked paprika, garlic, chili & chives that while I havent tried, tasted like it will be GREAT on chicken.
I love Oregano. Try some Greek or Mexican oregano as a spice on slow cooked meals.

Tim

I've switched to the Italian Oregano I grow in the garden and the dried Mex Oregano I buy. Love it great flavor in a a lot of foods

I had some sriracha-tzatziki sauce on a couple of gyros (one today, one last week) that was very good.

Pepper Plant, you have to try the original on a burger, you will never eat a burger without it again.

IMG_1907_zpsk6molpej.jpg

880.size-550-file-880-jpg_zpsxxexk5yr.jpg

I marinade my chicken thighs in the Chunky Garlic for a day and they come out amazing.

IMG_3009_zpsibrk5roa.jpg

Available online and in some Grocery stores.

Last edited:
I'd like to give those a try JeffG!

Clint if you like hot, try the Habanero Pepper Plant sauce, as the others have there own distinct flavor but are not very hot.
Also i have not tried the Pepper Plant BBQ sauce so i have no idea about it.

Back