Genesis E310 rusted frame

D. Solis

Hi guys,

Im trying to find a source for the frame to my Genesis E310, its about 5 years old and pretty rusted through.

By frame I mean the actual cart where the firebox sits on.

Anyone know of any sources for this?

Thanks!

Did you check with Weber, although frames are usually not available through Weber. Other than that most likely Craig's list will be your only other option. Good luck.

Yes I checked with Weber, they want quite a bit of money for the frame and walls, think it was roughly 200 or so..

While working with them i noticed my cookbox was completely corroded, i tapped on it a bit and my whole hand went through :/ Luckily the grill is only 5 years old, weber is sending a replacement box.

Did you check with Weber, although frames are usually not available through Weber. Other than that most likely Craig's list will be your only other option. Good luck.

Yes I checked with Weber, they want quite a bit of money for the frame and walls, think it was roughly 200 or so..

While working with them i noticed my cookbox was completely corroded, i tapped on it a bit and my whole hand went through :/ Luckily the grill is only 5 years old, weber is sending a replacement box.
Where did you store your grill?
Case aluminum ( firebox ) is very resistant to normal corrosion.
Lawn fertilizer & other things like detergents , pool chemicals will eat it up however

Back