Great Customer Service Cajun Bandit

JamesG

Got a great birthday present from my Daughter In-law. She saw me looking at the replacement doors sold by Cajun Bandit and surprized me with one. Only trouble was she got the wrong door for my WSM 22.5. No worries I just emailed Chris at Cajun Bandit. He responded to my email faster than I expected. I was so happy with his fast action and outstanding customer sevice I am adding the large water bowl and the replacement latch as well as the high air flow charcoal ring.

Chris is an awesome person do not think twice about making a purchase with Cajun Bandit.

James Gilheany aka BBQ101

Well Santa smiled on me. Got a new door for the 22.5" WSM. The build quality is very nice as is the latch. Haven't tried it out yet.

I agree James. I had an issue with the latch malfunctioning on the door I purchased and Chris replace the entire unit door and all. I would highly recommend CB to anyone.

Not much of a job to install, but I did adjust the locking latch which turns then snaps shut. It locks up much tighter than the stock latch. Great quality door.

Hometown Convenience

Santa (Me) brought me a new fire ring, side-door, side-door latch and a top cooking grate the week before Christmas. I have the good fortune of knowing Chris and was able to go by and p/u the loot and didn't have to wait with anticipation for the parts for my 18.5" WSM. About a month before that my KCBS teammate purchased darned near the same combination of items (less the cooking grate) for his new 22" WSM.

Chris is great to deal with and delvers/makes a great product line.

Back