Throwdown #30: Wrapped in Bacon

Whose bacon creation reigns supreme? Vote now in Throwdown #30: Wrapped in Bacon!

• Barb D - Bacon Wrapped Avocado Appetizers

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Matthew - Bacon Wrapped Boneless Ribs

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Christopher H - Freedom Wings

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Barb D - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple ABTs

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Cliff Bartlett - Meatball Bombs

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • TBowman - Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Tommy B - Pepper Jack Stuffed Peppers

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Mildo - Camembert in Bacon

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Bacon Lovers!

It's time to vote for the best entry in Throwdown #30: Wrapped in Bacon!

Click the links to see each entry and photos, then cast your vote. Entries are listed in random order.

IN CASE YOU NEED AN INCENTIVE TO VOTE: We're giving away a $10 Home Depot Gift Card to one lucky VOTER, so cast your vote now!

Voting closes on 10-26-2015 at 10:11 AM PT.

Good luck!
Chris

Thank you Mildo. All the entries were fantastic and I'm very lucky and flattered that I came out ahead. Great job by all. Thanks to everyone.

Last edited:
Congratulations to member Clint--he wins a $10 Home Depot gift card for voting in this throwdown!

Thanks Chris! I thought I might never win :) (just for voting! not cooking!) Thanks for teaching me so much about BBQ and hosting one of my (maybe the first) favorite web sites :)

Thank you Mildo. All the entries were fantastic and I'm very lucky and flattered that I came out ahead. Great job by all. Thanks to everyone.

Well deserved Cliff. Sometimes I wonder if you're a pro. Keep at it.

Nice job to the rest of you too - I didn't vote for Cliff (sorry Cliff!) this time :)

Last edited:
Thanks Clint, but shoot, I couldn't hold some of these guys/gals basting brush. Just having fun with a bunch of great people on a wonderful forum.

I don't want to steal your thunder!

Thanks Barb. So did you. All the entries were awesome.

I don't want to steal your thunder Cliff but everybody - I got this just for voting on the throwdown............

I've entered several times.....and watching people vote on yours & everyone else's is pretty exciting even though it's just for fun.

So Get Out The Vote!

12182418_10205224408231679_2477000735185496697_o.jpg

Back