It took me 3 years but I finally found it.......Weber Fireplace 2726

Finally located the Weber Fireplace 2726 on CraigsList. I have been looking to buy this item for close to three years as both Weber and Amazon discontinued this item. Looked on Craigslist periodically and no luck. Then entered it into search last week as a lark and found it BRAND NEW never unpacked in the box with the packing list/shipping item still attached. Previous owner never opened it and in fact, the box was fairly old as the cardboard was weathered. Got this gem for $75.00 within a hours driving distance and less than half the going retail price when it was for sale/available. Can't wait to put this baby through its paces. I am a believer now if you seek.... you will find!

So jealous, been dying for one of those. Saw one on eBay NIB last year for $75, tried to get my wife to get it for me for Xmas, but she didn't understand the whole bidding process so no luck.

My beach association has one, would it be wrong if it "washed away in a storm" ;)

Finally located the Weber Fireplace 2726 on CraigsList. I have been looking to buy this item for close to three years as both Weber and Amazon discontinued this item. Looked on Craigslist periodically and no luck. Then entered it into search last week as a lark and found it BRAND NEW never unpacked in the box with the packing list/shipping item still attached. Previous owner never opened it and in fact, the box was fairly old as the cardboard was weathered. Got this gem for $75.00 within a hours driving distance and less than half the going retail price when it was for sale/available. Can't wait to put this baby through its paces. I am a believer now if you seek.... you will find!
I took me while to get this bad boy assembled as I had this new in box for close to five years plus. Other non Weber fire pit bottom rusted out so I finally assembled. Not bad for $75 NIB. Great score!600BD037-2315-4B98-A8A3-275713A159FF.jpeg

Nice!
I think somebody on here recommended swapping out the wood handles ( they get scorched) for the plastic, nylon ones.
Use the wood ones on something else like your WSM or kettle.

Tim

Nice. Does not look too complicated, probably can be made.
Cant tell from the picture but since it has an ash tray, is that what it is? maybe it has vents on the bottom ? or it could be just a shield like the WSM has.

It is a shield. If used on a deck or wood surface, they suggest putting sand in the shield. Exactly the same as the WSM. I can't understand why in earth Weber discontinued this product. Excellent construction, top quality materials and very easy assembly. This was literally sitting in its box since 2005-not bad for 15 yrs New in Box.

Last edited:
Thanks guys i see.
You know i think in a sense Internet is a good way to find old stuff. Back then it was not that wide spread and not that many mobile users. Today things are being rediscovered, sometimes unfortunately with sky high prices.
Maybe Weber needs to reconsider this product and remake it as long as Weber does bot make it too expensive. Really nothing special easy from what it looks and properly advertised it may sell well.
Not sure what the price should be, below $100. I will buy two at least 😊
Is not a grill you dont need special parts just stamped steel porcelain enameled and aluminum.
Jeep still making basically the same model after what 60 years or so.
The motto should be like “Fire never goes out of style” ....lol

Last edited:
Garrett could you please get us some dimensions on this ? my wife has been asking for a fire pit and it looks like something i could build.
The top and bottom diameter bowls, and depth, overall height, feet dimensions, the distance between the top and bottom bowl and the length of the top and bottom connector.
Appreciated much.

Garrett could you please get us some dimensions on this ? my wife has been asking for a fire pit and it looks like something i could build.
The top and bottom diameter bowls, and depth, overall height, feet dimensions, the distance between the top and bottom bowl and the length of the top and bottom connector.
Appreciated much.
28 x 31 x 32.12 inches

There are images on Google and I am sure you can find the manual to help you design it. Post pictures if you do it. I would love to see the finished product.

Back