Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Brand New Damper Design - "The Micro Damper"

Anyone else have issues getting servo numbers correct? Mine seems to spin in full 360's no matter how close I have the two numbers? I was working on a cook this weekend and couldn't get the damper to function correctly.

TVWBB Fan
    Hey Steve, would you be able to upload a 3/4 threaded version? I can modify the .stl if I have to but I figure if you have the model you could do it pretty quick. Thanks in advance!
    / Gold Mini WSM, 14.5", 18.5"

reducing to 3/4-in would reduce the efficiency of the entire system and would result in very poor results.
    Creator of the MicroDamper - first inline and linear damper
    Blackstone Posse :: KCBS Member

Sorry I haven't been around much guys! I've been crazy crazy busy with work - in and out of town constantly - the free time I did have I spent with my wife which was fairly minimum. Work is now dying down and I should be at home for the foreseeable future which means I will be printing MicroDampers again. Hopefully nothing on my printer breaks and everything goes well for a while! Stay tuned to http://www.microdamper.com since I should have things up for sale in the next couple days. For those who have emailed me directly inquiring about a timeline when I'll be printing again, I apologize because I really thought I'd be back to it much much sooner!
    Creator of the MicroDamper - first inline and linear damper
    Blackstone Posse :: KCBS Member

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334