Cant connect to Heatermeter

John-Peterson

TVWBB Fan
So for some reason Im having a problem connecting to my HeaterMeter. I don't think anything has changed since the last time that Ive used it. I was able to connect just once when I first plugged it but that has been it. It gets an IP address, the one it always gets. It shows up on my router (see Pic). and when I try to connect this error screen is what I get. Any ideas?

GmtorJCh.png

180u2zqh.png

If it were me I would start from the beginning. Reformat the SD card, load the files onto the SD card, and reinstall. It looks like some files are missing or corrupt maybe. But that's just me, someone else may know for sure what's up.

Yeah that looks like the error you start getting when then Pi and the SD card are fighting a lot and it ends up not reading it properly. The solution is to try another SD card (different brand / model). It seems pretty much random which ones work and which don't. Even same make/model cards are actually internally different so it's hard to recommend one.

What brand / model is the SD card? I want to see if I can get some that fail so maybe I can look at fixing the issue, or if it is just unavoidable kernel problems.

Back