Heading to The Jack

Nick B

Earlier this year we won the GC (our first) at the Miles City Cowtown Cook-Off in Montana and we got the Jack draw for home state team. We are the first Montana team to be invited to The Jack and looking forward to the experience. We were competing in Gillette, WY during the draw and there were three other teams there that got invited (also turned out to be our worst cook of the year). Anyone else heading there stop and say hi, we'll have our TVWBB banner up.

Anyone else heading there stop and say hi, we'll have our TVWBB banner up.
Would love to attend someday, but not this year. If you remember, please post a photo of your TVWBB banner at your cook site, I'd love to see it! Congratulations on all your success this year and for making the draw!

Here's a picture of our site. We had a great time, but didn't do so well. We finished 67 out of 93, but it was the 13th contest that we've ever cooked in and there were a lot of very good teams.

Here's a few more pictures. The parade, Jasper, a shot of the back area, and we were heading back to our site after awards and getting a drink and came across a man walking by us in the dark and we recognized him and had to stop and congratulate him (and my wife just had to have a picture with Tuffy).

Here's a picture of our site. We had a great time, but didn't do so well. We finished 67 out of 93, but it was the 13th contest that we've ever cooked in and there were a lot of very good teams.

Nick, thank you for flying the banner! I appreciate that so much!

Best,
Chris

Back