Your smoker preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize we are on a site dedicated to the WSM. However, I wanted to get your opinion on the smoker. Do you have a "preferred" smoker? Perhaps you use a different one when cooking for big crowds. Have you used one of those big trailer-type smokers? If so, how does something like that or an off-set smoker compare in quality of BBQ vs. the WSM. Also, please compare ease of operation in your reply. Thank you! So far, enjoying your insights.

After reading through the forum, looks like you already answered the "favorite smoker" question, so I'll just ask if you could compare ease of operation and overall final product quality. (of the smokers you've used)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nathan Sleyster:
I'll just ask if you could compare ease of operation and overall final product quality. (of the smokers you've used) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nathan,

Of all the smokers I've used, the WSM wins on ease of operation—hands-down. Far as "quality" of BBQ on a WSM vs. offset, repeat after me: its the cook not the cooker.

Enjoy,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back