2016 New Weber Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I've been scouring the web for hints of new Weber products for 2016. So far I've found these...some may be Europe only. If you have any info on new products, post here.

From http://grillen-bbq.ch/weber-grill-neuheiten-2016/

• Accessories for the Gourmet BBQ System for waffles and sandwiches.
  • Accessories for grilling potato wedges, vegetables, french fries and popcorn (may be the same as last year's rotisserie basket)
  • New entry level Spirit EO-210 gas grill

Update: Weber Europe also has a neat spiral smoking accessory, similar to the A-Maze-N pellet tray:
http://www.webergrill.dk/grillmodel.../weber-original-koldroegningsbakke-17636.aspx

Link is not pulling up

Remove the colon at the end. Looks like OP added it by accident

http://grillen-bbq.ch/weber-grill-neuheiten-2016/

Not very much info. Here's the translated bit:

The US - grill manufacturer Weber - Stephen presents its novelties at the upcoming 2016 Soga + gafa in Cologne

Among the novelties , which will be presented at the fair are:

- New products from the charcoal and Brikettsegment the popular Q1200 series
- New accessories
- The Gourmet BBQ System
- New waffle and sandwich insert for the grilling of desserts and snacks .
- New accessories for the shooting Spies function ( for potato wedges of grilled vegetables , french fries and popcorn )
- The new model Spirit EO - 210 - A new entry-level model ( gas grill ) .
- New shop -in-shop model for traders

Been waiting along time for the spy shooting accessory for my WSM! :cool:

Last edited:
From the Weber 2016 U.S. Dealer Catalog:

• Red is listed as a new color for the Weber Q 1200. However, red has been as a limited edition color in the past.
  • Spirit E-330 features everything from the Spirit E-310 plus a 7500 BTU-per-hour Sear Station burner and a 10000 BTU-per-hour flush-mounted side burner.
  • New LED grill light accessories: a handle light for the Spirit/Genesis/Summit, a handle light for the Weber Q, and a flexible neck clamp-on light.
  • Newly designed Smokey Joe carry bag.

Looks like a lot of smoke with a guy standing there.
If that's a tease. OK, lets see what they got..:)

Tim

I don't know what this is. But I took a screenshot from the video and played with it in Photoshop and you can get a better look at the area on the right, which I think looks like a pellet hopper. Not big enough to be a work surface.

Untitled-1_zpsgzfawags.jpg

Steg Pedersen from Weber Europe says this on LinkedIn:

WEBER MAGIC IN THE MAKING... Soon it will be grilling season (for those of us that do not barbecue all year) and Weber is up to something BIG. Looking forward to share the 2016 activities with you all - we have been around the world to secure something spectacular...

I don't know what this is. But I took a screenshot from the video and played with it in Photoshop and you can get a better look at the area on the right, which I think looks like a pellet hopper. Not big enough to be a work surface.

Untitled-1_zpsgzfawags.jpg

Steg Pedersen from Weber Europe says this on LinkedIn:

WEBER MAGIC IN THE MAKING... Soon it will be grilling season (for those of us that do not barbecue all year) and Weber is up to something BIG. Looking forward to share the 2016 activities with you all - we have been around the world to secure something spectacular...

Nice work Chris. Can you do some similar PS magic on the lid a bit earlier in the video ? I can't seem to time it just right, but there are a couple of flashes where the smoke isn't as thick and you can almost make out the edge of the lid.

I just got an email from Weber saying there will be a big announcement April 6th and that you can sign up for updates (which I did) their hashtag is: #GrillofaLifetime

"Grill of a Lifetime" is pretty heavy, hope it's not just a bunch of hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back