rcplanebuyer grates/flavorizers - contact info

L Griego

Hi Everyone.

I'm working on a couple of Genesis Silver B restores for gifts for friends. I found them on CL, but they need grates and flavorizer bars.

I'd like to get some from rcplanebuyer. I found him on ebay, but I'm not much of an ebay fan. Does anyone have his email address so I can contact him directly? I tried going through ebay's contact page, but they shut you down if you say anything about email or put an email address in the form.

:redgenesis1:

Thanks so much!

Louis

Is it against forum rules to post his email?

BTW, I just received some SS flavorizers from him, top shelf!

Is it against forum rules to post his email?

BTW, I just received some SS flavorizers from him, top shelf!

I've never seen his email addy posted. Not sure if it is against the rules here or not. I did ask him once if he wanted me to post it (presuming that it was within the rules) and he said "No. It's out there enough" or something to that effect and that he'd "prefer to have people just ask you for it."

Last edited:

Just find one of his listings off that link and contact him through that add and tell him what you are looking for.

Just an FYI for everyone. That link above does not expire. It basically is a search for his listings, so whatever listings he has up currently will show up by clicking that link.

Last edited:

Back