Ranch Kettle on CL in the SF Bay area

Ken Chapman

TVWBB Fan
Anybody in the SF bay area looking for a ranch kettle?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/5168985693.html

PAID 1300.00 ASKING 350.00 OR BEST OFFER.. IT CAN FEED A LOT OF PEOPLE. USED BUT IN GREAT SHAPE. HATE TO SELL BUT TIMES ARE HARD. AGAIN MY NAME IS GEORGE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
this is a pic of a new one just like mine i got off internet. I DO NOT HAVE A WORKING CAMERA.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5168985693 posted: 7 days ago updated: 7 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

wish it was closer, I'd buy it TODAY! heck, I'd give the guy MORE than 350....
but Ken, I think you posted this in the wrong forum, should probably be in Buy, Sell, Trade Grills & Gear.....

No way Nate did you get that RK? If so glad you aren't checking Reno CL. I sat on it for three days and lost a lot of sleep last night hoping it would still be there today when I could make it across the CALNEVA line.

No way Nate did you get that RK? If so glad you aren't checking Reno CL. I sat on it for three days and lost a lot of sleep last night hoping it would still be there today when I could make it across the CALNEVA line.

Wasn't Nate. Was someone over at WKC. Kicker is that seller took less than $350 for it.

Back