**Side tables for the Mini Ranch**

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
From the first time I saw the 26.75" OTG Mini Ranch modification I had been kicking ideas around for side tables. Stu G and Steve P paved the road and I made one for myself.

IMG_1657_1.jpg

I responded to a craigslist post for a BNIB set of Stainless Steel side tables for the Primo Large & XL Oval. I took a chance, it was a Killer deal! $40 and I got to work on it.
The table brackets are at an almost perfect angle to the Ranch kettle frame legs, but a bit short, so I cut four 3.5" spacers, attached them to the table brackets and then bolted them through the leg frames.

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

With Cajun Bandit 26.75" Rotisserie ring

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

I am really happy on how it turned out. Only down side is the Weber cover no longer fits, but I found an XL Kamado Joe cover on closeout at my local hardware store. Win Win!

Enjoy!

Freakin awsome Brian! If I had a newer 26r I'd build it the same way. I just don't want to do that to my flat top 26r.

I always need more space! I’ve been on the lookout for one of those tables for a while, I have a feeling one might come my way this season. I hope it happens soon!

Back