Summer Drinks Featuring Tito's Vodka

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I love Tito's Vodka from Austin, Texas! American-made, tastes great, and goes great with barbecue of any kind—but especially Texas brisket!

Here are five refreshing summer drink recipes featuring Tito's Vodka that I think you'll enjoy. You'll find a bunch more at titosvodka.com.

P.S. Not sponsored by Tito's Vodka...I'm just a big fan! :)

--

All American Lemonade

• 1 1/2 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • Lemonade of your choice
Pour Tito's Handmade Vodka over ice in a Collins glass and just add lemonade. Garnish with a mint sprig, if desired.

Big City Fizz

• 1.5 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • 3 oz pomegranate Italian soda
  • Splash of orange liqueur
  • Squeeze of lime
Build over ice in a Collins glass. Add a lime wheel as garnish.

Tito's Tropical

• 1 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • 1 oz coconut rum
  • 2 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/4 oz triple sec
  • Splash of cranberry juice
Combine all ingredients in mixing glass with ice. Shake, strain and pour over fresh ice into a Collins glass or pour straight up into a martini glass.
Garnish with an orange wedge and a cherry.

Tito's Texas Tea

• 1 1/2 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • 1 1/2 oz freshly brewed tea
  • 3/4 oz orange curacao liqueur
  • 3/4 oz fresh sour mix
  • Dash of honey
Combine all ingredients in a Collins or Hurricane glass with ice. Stir well to combine. Garnish with a mint sprig.

Water-Meli Cocktail

• 1 1/4 oz Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • 2 oz fresh watermelon juice
  • 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
  • Ginger beer
Combine Tito's Handmade Vodka, watermelon and lime juices in a Double Rocks glass with ice. Stir to combine. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with a watermelon wedge or lime slice.

Love Tito’s and most vodkas really, I will try some of these for sure. I’ve been on a vodka soda kick lately. Gets the job done.

Last edited:
Love Tito’s and most vodkas really, I will try some of these for sure. I’ve been on a vodka soda kick lately. Gets the job done.
You and a lot of other guys here. So THAT is why I am having a hard time with my non-alcoholic thread. LOL

Vodka, club soda with a twist of lime has been my long standing drink of choice. Recently I have been enjoying Moscow Mule's as well:

Ingredients
  • 2 ounces vodka
  • 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
  • 3 ounces ginger beer, chilled
  • Garnish: lime wheel

So I thought I would go to my binder where I keep VODKA drinks and maybe find a recipe or two for some nice drinks for you VODKA lovers. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It looks like I have over 300 recipes calling for VODKA and a section filled with recipes calling for all kinds of different flavored VODKA. I need to get rid of a lot of them. Any suggestions on which ones I should keep?

Vodka, club soda with a twist of lime has been my long standing drink of choice. Recently I have been enjoying Moscow Mule's as well:

Ingredients
  • 2 ounces vodka
  • 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
  • 3 ounces ginger beer, chilled
  • Garnish: lime wheel
I drank a lot of these Mule's, then you don't want to many of them any more. Heart burn city and the ginger beer I was buying is pretty intense.
I have been on the vodka, soda and other things that have no sugar and a little bit of taste train for the past couple of years since going heavy on craft beer, which does make you feel like crap if you have too many of them.
No sugar try's like fruit, MIO, sugar free monster energy drinks ( yes I tried this and the energy is insane, it's not recommended really ) bar lime which does have sugar and a simple syrup I made also has sugar.......Many things are great, the vodka however is always good and is good neat. I just drink too fast for that idea.

I was also a Tito's drinker for a while, then I found others that both me and the MRS like a lot more.
Nothing against Tito's of course.

I drank a lot of these Mule's, then you don't want to many of them any more. Heart burn city and the ginger beer I was buying is pretty intense.
I have been on the vodka, soda and other things that have no sugar and a little bit of taste train for the past couple of years since going heavy on craft beer, which does make you feel like crap if you have too many of them.
No sugar try's like fruit, MIO, sugar free monster energy drinks ( yes I tried this and the energy is insane, it's not recommended really ) bar lime which does have sugar and a simple syrup I made also has sugar.......Many things are great, the vodka however is always good and is good neat. I just drink too fast for that idea.

I was also a Tito's drinker for a while, then I found others that both me and the MRS like a lot more.
Nothing against Tito's of course.
The mule isn't a drink that I would consume more then 2-3 at a time, just a change of pace. I found this ginger beer brand to suit me the best:

The mule isn't a drink that I would consume more then 2-3 at a time, just a change of pace. I found this ginger beer brand to suit me the best:

Yeah that is the one I buy too.
It seems to be the most premium choice in my area but it sure does have a lot of " zing " to it.
When you inhale 3 or so every weekend was what got me off of them.
I still order one every once in a while if I am at an event or something, and have 2 bottles of fever tree at home I rarely go for it too much anymore.
Nothing in my opinion for a go to drink beats a premium vodka and soda and lime.....no sugar, refreshing and if you have too many the hang over is substantially way easier on the noggin.

Last time I bought some was because my brother and family were coming over for bbq.
His 2 kids are red heads and not of age to drink, I thought it was a funny thing for them and they could " chill " with us and have a few drinks.
GINGER BEER.....
I thought it was funny and the oldest ( 15 ) got a chuckle out of it too......but they didn't like it and we made cocktails out of them for ourselves anyways.

Back