Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoke day shall live on - first attempt at low n slow babybacks :0)

I have 5 webers now and would like a 26.75" kettle too.
    14.5" wsm, 18.5" wsm, 22.5" wsm, 18.5"ots, Black Weber 22.5" Performer, 22.5" Weber rotisserie, Weber Ranch kettle, Lang 84D

Craig all that food looks great! Nice job! Glad it turned out good for you. Keep cooking and it will get easier and easier!

TVWBB Member
    i actually enjoyed myself on that last cook. Didn't get stressed at all! I think the ribs I have are more than 2lb so take longer to cook than baby backs. So next rack will be cooked 3x2x1(or until tender). Will also be using both the bend test and toothpick test as I only did them to time due to having to get the chicken on as it needed an hour before I could start grilling the burgers and sausages. 2 hours just wasn't enough at the start, there was not much bark formed either when I put them in the foil. Learning curve I guess haha.

Maybe I'll use that as an excuse to buy another kettle or a wsm hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CJohnstone View Post
    Howdy fellers n gals!
    What kind of Dog is the one in front? Very quite.. my wife and I are in the market for a puppy, I don't recognize the breed.
    "It's better to have burnt and lost, than never have barbecued at all."
    18.5 WSM and Weber Spirit E-320

TVWBB Member
    She is a cavalier King Charles. But she is classed as a clown face due to no mask over her eyes.

She did have longer hair but she is a a nightmare for rolling around in muddy puddle/stick long grass. She gets brushed at least twice a week but the knots etc were to bad to brush out behind her ears and under her tummy so she had to get a good shave this time ��

Hopefully it will grow back.

Here's an older photo:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12