May 23rd a date with destiny

Eric A

TVWBB Super Fan
Got my t-shirt thanks to my wonderful wife staying home Friday. T-shirt is another story.
Ready for smoke day , it's May 23rd I put on my shorts. Grab my t-shirt , me and the wife head out to do a few Saturday morning routine chores, I get home , and start getting dizzy, short of breath, pressure in abdomen...... Off to hospital:confused: So by the time I got back it was to late to fire up the grill. So May 24th was officially changed to the 23rd at our house. Let the smoking begin :wsm22::wsm:

Eric, sorry to hear about the health problems. Hope your feeling better and YOUR smoke day went good. For some reason I can't see your pics.

Darvin

Thank you all for the wishes, all well. Smoke day was awesome. watching the posts and pictures. what a great weekend.
17442600044_1eefe00ea1_c.jpg
[/url]Tvw bob Smoke Day 11 by bentnbroken, on Flickr[/IMG]

Small TRI TIP on lower rack - family ate it so fast never took picture of finished roast
17877272538_a3b93fe9d3_c.jpg

Three baby back racks ready to go
17444696443_83373d23b1_c.jpg

Tvw bob Smoke Day 11 by bentnbroken, on Flickr

Another successful SMOKE DAY. Hope you all had a great time. I know I did
18038737376_9751fa544d_c.jpg

Hey It's Memorial day lets BBQ
17877535780_fa7f043c51_c.jpg

Last edited:
Those ribs look crazy good Eric - hope the Dr's give you a clean bill of health.

Great cutaway shot of the baby back. Can definitely tell from that picture that they came out good.

HEY! I have that SAME shirt!
Looks good on you too ;)
and the ribs looks Fantastic!

Doc said go home and eet ribs, didn't he? :p Smart Doc.

Thanks Jim , ya nice shirt. Doc said watch what I eat , so I watched those ribs while I ate the tri tip. Then we ate the ribs :wsm:

Thanks Chuck, doing well Doc said all good. And yes ribs were really good, but family loved the tri-tip

Thanks Tony, Ribs were the bomb. See the Tony R household is still tearing it up, those cracklin and verde ..... had me drooling all over my keyboard

Back