Happy Smoke Day from New Hampshire!

Jerome D.

TVWBB All-Star
Hope everyone had a great Smoke Day. We had a bunch of friends and family over, and had a really good time. I'm pretty much living the dream when presented with the opportunity to run multiple smokers.

The fuels of choice for Smoke Day 11: Basques Sugar Maple lump and Wicked Good "Jake's Blend".

Baby backs seasoned with some homemade Memphis-style dry rub. Cooked these on the Performer using peach wood. Right before serving, I glazed the racks with apple cider syrup and applied another light coating of dry rub. I was happy with this batch, and even happier that they were well-received by our guests.

Beef short ribs smoked on the 14.5 WSM using pecan wood. These came out like miniature briskets, and made for some fine sandwiches.

Chicken legs smoke-roasted on the 18.5 WSM, over high heat with mulberry wood. The skin came out nice and crispy on these.

Fantastic Smoke Day Feast Jerome!
"Wicked Good" is the best Charcoal IMO. I've only been able to get it a couple of times
at Ocean state if you can believe that.
May I ask where you purchase yours? I'll drive and stock up for sure!
And again "GREAT" looking Cook!

Looks like you were pretty busy yesterday, Jerome! That's quite the spread. How many (lucky) guests did you have?

Fantastic Smoke Day Feast Jerome!
"Wicked Good" is the best Charcoal IMO. I've only been able to get it a couple of times
at Ocean state if you can believe that.
May I ask where you purchase yours? I'll drive and stock up for sure!
And again "GREAT" looking Cook!

Thanks Jonathan! I buy Wicked Good from either Alpine Butcher in Lowell, or Lull Farm in Hollis, NH.

Jerome, your smokin' & grillin' results look, to me, like some of the finest and are actually food magazine Perfect!
Great Colour and Perfect Presentation!
I would DIE to sample this ▼ Nice! Very VERY Nice!

jeromesribs.jpg

jeromesbrisket.jpg

jeromeschicken.jpg

Back