Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaaand, we're smoking. Pit master roll call . . .

Hello and a beautiful start to Smoke Day 2015 here in Sandwich IL.
    Todays lineup....Caera, taking full advantage of the photo op, My new 18.5??? year, R2D2 and my Green Platinum OTG (DT)
    18.5 "C" 2880, 14.5 WSM , 22.5 OTG Simpsons, OTP Green DT, Black Performer DZ, SS Performer-DA-project, JJ vintage, 3 SJ's2-Simpsons & orig, CGA vintage, weber roti

Welcome to the forum Ryan. It sure is a perfect day in New England today. Warmer stuff tomorrow. It was 39 degrees when I fired up the smoker. 60 now.

Happy Smoke Day everyone! I have a couple of butts on for a party tomorrow. I'm doing the smoke and braise method that Mike Coffman shared last year. We've had it a few times now and it is easy on a tight schedule. Mr Brown for the rub and Guinness for the bath. Lump and Apple for fuel.

I see a large smoke cloud in the western sky. It must be heading this way from Wisconsin

Enjoy!
    Bar-B-Q Kettle 22, Genesis Platinum B, SJS, WSM 22, Performer Platinum

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    First butt peek, 5 hours in.

Ribs went on around 145 pm CT (2 racks of back ribs), 2 trays of thighs (comp practice) on around 3-330 PM CT. Sausages and "apple pie" beans after that, then we eat! Hoping the rain stays away here in North Texas

TVWBB Member
    Continuing the tradition in Huntington, NY.

Smoking......Bologna!

I've been too busy to plan a special smoking event this year, so I'm keeping it simple.

I book marked this over the winter, and it's a great compromise for a lazy smoking day.

Malcolm Reed's BBQ Bologna

nice Ralph, I'm not too far from you, I am in Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Q View Post
    Continuing the tradition in Huntington, NY.

Smoking......Bologna!

I've been too busy to plan a special smoking event this year, so I'm keeping it simple.

I book marked this over the winter, and it's a great compromise for a lazy smoking day.

Malcolm Reed's BBQ Bologna

wish I was using the wsm, but just doing burgers and corn on my parents gasser.

I am breaking out my Irish red homebrew!

I am doing a variation of the country style rib stuffed pineapple that has been floating around on Facebook. I will be posting pics tomorrow.
    Pork! It's The Meat of Kings! EZ/AD Performer, EE Kettle, H OneTouch, 1972 Kettle, C Smokey Joe, DA Genesis A .

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    I'm helping Barb with her first smoke on her own. Turkey breast with kick'n chicken and roasted garlic & herbs with apple and cheery for smoke. Me I get to do the sides.
    Cold, rainy and windy here.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

It's calm in Prescott Valley Az. and I'm doing my first smoke. Its a Turkey breast bone in and going as I hoped but there is still time!!!
    Will post pictures tomorrow.
    2009 Performer Platinum , 1999 Genesis 1000 LX, Mini Smoker, 2009 E320ng, 18.5 , 1993 Smokey Joe, 2011 Performer Deluxe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast