You knew this was coming....LOL

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
This Sunday we bought a taco cart and made breakfast first.

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?59357-Let-s-make-breakfast

In the afternoon we made tacos. Had friends over and one of my co workers told me he had experience in taco making. Turns out he had his own taco shop in Mexico for many years. He did all the cooking and gave me great tips on how to use the cart.

I should of know something was up when he offered to bring all the salsa and garnish for the tacos. He has great recipes for the salsas.

Here we are.....

First up carne asada

Then alpastor (pork)

Finally chicken.

Storage on the side keeps everything warm. Like a chafer set up with water and a burner underneath

Finally some tacos are born

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel

This has been on my list of things I need for a while now. I'm Mexican by marriage :cool: and we need this! I do a lot with my Weber and it's not going anywhere, but I would love a cart like this.

Tony;
That is just TOO much!!:D I wish I had been there to "sample" the delicious lookin' food!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

absolutely beautiful - I'd like to see any of the salsa recipes you care to share....

....doesn't get better than this:
48396839-6FB3-442A-8CA7-F293D65A93B0.jpg
8C1DB6EE-454B-4D37-9292-DC407AD22678.jpg
I'd eat at your taco cart any day.

Spectacular! The awesome colors, the excellent food, the great pictures! What an outstanding post sir!
Where's the Cigar?

Amazing!

You're going to have to move again soon if you keep aquiring equipment. :D

The tacos look excellent! And that taco cart is awesome! Any tips, tricks, and recipes you could share would be fantastic. :cool:

Tony, you are a lucky man that is outstanding. Having friends who cook like that is awesome for sure. I agree if you could share any of the tips and recipes that would be fantastic.

Back