SOLD: Vieluxe 56" SS Grill, $2000, New Hampshire

Chris - excellent article on the Vieluxe! Which prompts a question, though - with potential innovations since 2005, would you recommend buying a 2005 Vieluxe in the 1500-2000 price range? Or a new 2015 high-quality grill (which would probably run 3500-4000)? Acknowledging a huge price differential, but I have the budget and expect to have whichever as my only gas grill for at least 10 years.

Vieluxe was super high end. If I had a $2k budget and had access to a Vieluxe in out of box condition, I'd consider it. I would check with Weber first to see if they still provide replacement parts...800-446-1071.

Some photos from the seller. Looks like new.

btSO0R5.jpg

304zkym.jpg

qNmupSI.jpg

31pgvcY.jpg

a5oiiK5.jpg

Looks like the Roti burner has a shield/cover to protect it when not in use-good idea.

Fantastic looking grill, great buying. Wish I had an easy way to get it home!

Thank you! I thought at first the grill was in Bethlehem NJ! (That would have been close enough to make it happen!) Dang.

free parts!

I had picked up one of these used, and have gotten awesome service from Weber. They actually sent the parts I needed free--I am not sure if it is because the original owners never registered it or not- but its in my name now. Parts available, and many have lifetime guarantee. Some of the flavorizer bar units were starting to rust--they sent those free. Great company. They even still had covers available(which were expensive, but I felt worth it).
I would not hesitate to buy a used one of these if you have the chance.

It's a beauty I purchased that vieluxe from New Hampshire. A little road trip 749 miles each way but worth every mile. That grill is a monument , excellent condition, and a cover. Sellers were outstanding.

Welcome to the forum Frank. Can't wait to see pics of your cooks on that beauty. Congrats on a great grill.

Frank, great that you got that Vieluxe! How did you find out that it was for sale? From the listing here or somewhere else?

I have been searching for a vieluxe for a few years and found one on eBay, it was in Philly. I made contact with the fellow

And he told me he had just sold it ten minutes before I had talked to him. He said good luck in finding another vieluxe then a few weeks later I found the one I purchased on Craigslist. As for loading the grill I was able to back up to a small hillside and loaded it wit a set of ramps. For the unloading I set a set of ramps up and manhandled it down by myself in the rain a tense situation. But it worked.

Back