Clean green SS Performer $75 St Louis, MO CL

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Comes with a cover.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/5002319601.html

00g0g_guj3InFXcBO_600x450.jpg

Already sold.

I'm up against some stiff competition in this area. I responded to two different sellers this week less than 30 minutes after they posted on CL and somebody beat me both times.

I shall keep looking.

Keep at it JR. It took me over a year to finally score on a performer, but it finally happened Monday evening as I scored on a :blueperformer:Blue '06 performer :blueperformer:in great condition for only $45! They're out there, and when it's meant to be yours, it will be well worth the wait!
Tim

Last edited:
Already sold.

I'm up against some stiff competition in this area. I responded to two different sellers this week less than 30 minutes after they posted on CL and somebody beat me both times.

I shall keep looking.

STL has a lot more Grillers then Oregon, there are some great deals around here. I just need the OK from the boss to pick anything up. I've gotten two Performers (1 will be my pizza cooker) and a Smoky Joe, on Portlands Craigslist.

STL has a lot more Grillers then Oregon, there are some great deals around here. I just need the OK from the boss to pick anything up. I've gotten two Performers (1 will be my pizza cooker) and a Smoky Joe, on Portlands Craigslist.

Good point. I hadn't given much thought about the popularity of grilling in different parts of the country. It would not be an exaggeration to say that 80 to 90 percent of the homes in my area have a grill out back.

Oh, and you can update my missed grill list to 3. After I posted last night a guy listed a used genesis, maybe 3 years old, in superb condition for $350. I was all over that one but again missed it. The good news is that there seems to be a weber listed on CL every other day around here.

Since I don't generate any money for this site by buying from Amazon (Everything from CL), I've decided to make a donation to the site, every time I get anything new.

Go to the Announcements and news section, and follow the link for donating. A $40.00 donation will get you a member banner right now! Although I don't know how many Chris has left.

Back