Smoke Day 11 t-shirts & more now available

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
We've got another great Smoke Day design this year from Patrick Carlson of BBQlogos.com, and you can get it on t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, caps, aprons, mugs, stickers, magnets, and more!

WSM Smoke Day 11 Logo: Design on front
WSM Smoke Day 11 Logo: Design on back

smokeday11logo_400px_zpsbtu4adfx.jpg
smokeday11tshirt_460_zps8nfbl35o.jpg

T-shirts come in a variety of colors and sizes up to 4XL. Prices start as low as $13.99 for the value t-shirt in white. $4 from each item sold ($2 for stickers and magnets) helps defray the cost of bringing you this forum.

Hope you have fun with these!

like everybody else, I ordered Brown

WSMsd11tshirt1.jpg
and ash gray
WSMsd11tshirt2.jpg

and more stuff I guess is coming later...

edit:

the dude (or dudette) printing these shirts needs to find the correct location of the LEFT BREAST.
this is the 4th t-shirt I've bought from this Café-joint where the TVWBB logo is completely off in never-been-there land

WSMsd11tshirt3.jpg

ridiculous!
you'd think for the dough they charge per shirt, they'd get it right...

Last edited:
My shirt should be arriving soon I hope, I'll look good wearing it next to my TVWBB Banner :)

like everybody else, I ordered Brown

WSMsd11tshirt1.jpg
and ash gray
WSMsd11tshirt2.jpg

and more stuff I guess is coming later...

edit:

the dude (or dudette) printing these shirts needs to find the correct location of the LEFT BREAST.
this is the 4th t-shirt I've bought from this Café-joint where the TVWBB logo is completely off in never-been-there land

WSMsd11tshirt3.jpg

ridiculous!
you'd think for the dough they charge per shirt, they'd get it right...
First I've heard of this problem. I will contact them about this. But you should contact them for a refund under their satisfaction guarantee.

naw, i'll live with it... hate sending stuff back...

Yeah, brown is cool!

12april2015.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, gonna send the ash coloured shirt back...
after taking a closer look at the printing, the details on the WSM are blurred and
the words in the two ribbons are blotches of ink, can't read the words...

Great Customer Service at CaféPress

I asked to return & exchange...

Dear Jim,

Thank you for contacting CafePress. I am more than happy to help you with the
refund! I am very sorry the print of the t-shirt you received was
unreadable. I want you to be fully satisfied with your CafePress
experience. I have processed a refund for you…

Please allow up to 24 hours for the refund to be reflected in your account.

I know the t-shirt received is not up to your complete satisfaction but as our
way of an apology please go ahead and keep it. There is no need for a return
and I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Have a wonderful day!
Best Regards,

Kevin M.
Customer Experience Representative

I just got off the phone with Cafepress about the problem Jim had with the shirt with the TVWB logo on the pocket and Smoke Day logo on the back. The text bleeding of the black ink on both sides was a one-off printing problem with that shirt that should not have passed QA. As for the logo placement on the pocket, it should be correctly located on each shirt. If you order a shirt and you're not satisfied with the location of the pocket logo, please do not hesitate to contact Cafepress at 1-877-809-1659 or http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/contact.aspx and they will offer a replacement shirt or a refund.

I've ordered several shirts so far and all have turned out great. Hope yours do, too! :)

Back