Pin yourself on the Smoke Day Map

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
If you'll be participating in WSM Smoke Day 11, pin yourself on the Smoke Day Map!

To add your pin:
  • Visit https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1390605
  • Click "Additions" menu
  • Click "Add Marker - Simple"
  • Enter your first and last name, your city or location, and a description of what you plan to cook
  • Click "Submit"

To see a list of who's on the map:

Here's an example of last year's Smoke Day Map:

smokedaymap_zpsqnyzzgxv.jpg

Done. Columbus OH representing. I am guessing I won't be the only one from some of the others I have seen on here.

Chris, in trying to add a pin using my tablet I inadvertently added a duplicate just west of Winchester, VA and north of Harrisonburg. I can't find a way to delete it. Can you remove it?

I am new to the forum, but I plan on getting in on this! I just noticed the Smoke Day 11 gear added to the TVWB Cafe Press site... I might even get a t-shirt!

Do we not have any members in Wyoming? That state has no pins! We should have WSM get together there and change that.

In years past, we've come very close to having representation on WSM Smoke Day in all 50 states, but have never quite made it. Who knows, maybe this is the year! :wsm:

Do we not have any members in Wyoming? That state has no pins! We should have WSM get together there and change that.

Maybe someone with an RV would be willing to cruise over to Wyoming to do a little smoke and add that unrepresented state to the Smoke Day 2015 map! It's OK if you don't live there, isn't it Chris?!?

Maybe someone with an RV would be willing to cruise over to Wyoming to do a little smoke and add that unrepresented state to the Smoke Day 2015 map! It's OK if you don't live there, isn't it Chris?!?
The map is to show where you'll be celebrating Smoke Day. If that's in an RV in Wyoming, that where the pin should be. :D

Chris, please delete my pin... the one on 5 mile road and 76th street is in the wrong place...

why? I have a problem pinning my correct location year after year is well beyond my comprehension....

Last edited:

Back