Stainless steel grates for Spirit E210

SShaji

Looking for stainless steel grates for my new Weber Spirit E210 grill..Weber is not making one for this grill..
Anybody know of a third party grate to fit this model?

Yes looks like there are none. My first thought was to get some SS grates for the E310 and just just them in width. But it looks like they are about a 1/4" shorter. I always thought the firebox of newer front control E210 had the same depth as the front control E310. But apparently not. The grates are 17.5" x 10.5" for the E210 and 17.25" x 11.75".
I would contact RCplanebuyer. He custom makes grates. I have set form him for my Silver C.
He has a store on ebay and sells via CL in California.
ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/str/rcplanebuyer?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

CL:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/for/d/weber-flavor-bars/6788776024.html

They have quite the cult following. Kind of a hornet's nest here. Why are you so hell bent on grates?

If you are interested in Grill Grates, Jon would be the guy to talk to.

Well, I agree they are controversial alright:rolleyes:! I bought my good friend a set for his front control 3-burner Genesis 300. (He had done something way overboard for us when my wife's mother passed away, so I wanted to do something special for him.) My friend says it is like a whole new grill and his family LOVES how the food comes out.

w1495j.jpg

I am only passing on what he said. My own experience has been very positive as well. I would be happy to tell you more if you have questions.

Jay,

I am afraid that, when it comes to higher end grates, you have a bit of an "orphan" grill. I wonder if there are any other model grates that could be cut down to fit in yours? I did that for my tiny little Sunbeam grill. It isn't the easiest thing, but it can be done.

I think you could take a set of Genesis 1000/Silver B,C grates and just cut a half inch off each end and you would be there. The good news is that there are a lot of options for buying stainless versions of these.

Last edited:

Back