The Stuffed Burger Challenge

John Sp

TVWBB All-Star
Hello All,

A while back JimK issued a Yakatori Challenge. It seems to me we all had a pretty good time doing that one (I did at any rate). So I thought I would try to get another one going to pass the time in the dead of winter - only this time with Stuffed Burgers. We will use the same format. Step up to the plate and take your best swing when you are challenged. Once you have competed you have the honor of challenging two additional grillers.

To kick it off I challenge JimK (in honor of his first challenge) and Bill Shultz. Gentlemen - start your Webers!

Regards,

John

I'm your Huckleberry John

Going to be a few days the next few meals are bought and in the fridge already, besides Jim intends to smoke my arse anyhow!

Great idea John, we should get some intersting meals. Great choice of guys to start off with and some incredible burgers coming our way. Go to it guys!!!

All right guess I'm going first, all the suspects lined up

DSC01274_zpskanqh9kp.jpg

DSC01275_zpsjtqrsiqa.jpg

DSC01276_zpsrqjwvtjh.jpg

On the OTG

DSC01278_zpsodtkv1jq.jpg

Meat is 80/20, coated with Chef Merito and some thin sliced scallions

DSC01277_zpsijnjqmxg.jpg

DSC01279_zpsv06oabud.jpg

All ready with some nice fresh from the bakery Ciabatta's

DSC01281_zps2bmbenvs.jpg

In the CI after the first turn

DSC01283_zps9xaxhua0.jpg

Some lettuce tomato and onion and ketchup

DSC01285_zpsaaviz8a3.jpg

DSC01286_zpsqar32swj.jpg

I'm your Huckleberry John

Going to be a few days the next few meals are bought and in the fridge already, besides Jim intends to smoke my arse anyhow!

I have no desire to smoke your arse, Bill. But I will gladly participate in this challenge. Give me a few days, I'll be on it like stink on sh...

(it'll probably smell like that too :D )

All right guess I'm going first, all the suspects lined up

DSC01274_zpskanqh9kp.jpg

DSC01275_zpsjtqrsiqa.jpg

DSC01276_zpsrqjwvtjh.jpg

On the OTG

DSC01278_zpsodtkv1jq.jpg

Meat is 80/20, coated with Chef Merito and some thin sliced scallions

DSC01277_zpsijnjqmxg.jpg

DSC01279_zpsv06oabud.jpg

All ready with some nice fresh from the bakery Ciabatta's

DSC01281_zps2bmbenvs.jpg

In the CI after the first turn

DSC01283_zps9xaxhua0.jpg

Some lettuce tomato and onion and ketchup

DSC01285_zpsaaviz8a3.jpg

DSC01286_zpsqar32swj.jpg

Very impressive, young Skywalker. The force is strong in you.

Bill - that is INSANE - seriously dude how is anyone supposed to follow that? Well folks the bar has been set pretty high. I can't wait to see what Jim has in store for us...

Regards,

John

PS; Bill you still have to challenge two other grillers...

All right for my two choices I call out Bob Correll and James Lake, should be some good stuff coming!

Oh boy, let's see if I can grill under this pressure. I won't be able to get to the grill until Saturday, I hate it when work gets in the way of fun.

Back