Harry signing off this Q&A session - Final Thoughts

Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Classes

Harry Soo

TVWBB Fan
All:
It's been awesome being your tour guide on this Q&A session. Sounds like most of you enjoyed my short stay on the Q&A thread. Hope everyone learned some of our Slap Yo Daddy BBQ secrets, tips, and techniques. Remember the first time, it's a secret, the second time on it becomes your technique. Pass it along and don't hold onto it as if we all get better, the BBQ world gets better. Don't be afraid to share because your giving will come back in abundance to you. Our team is testimony of BBQ karma. You are today what you did yesterday. You will be tomorrow what you did today. In summary, you only get what you put in.
I love you all and stay in touch.
Live, Love, Laugh, and Give,
Best,
Harry

Harry,

On behalf of the members of TVWBB, I want to thank you so much for doing this Q&A these past 5 days. It's been a real honor and a pleasure to have you with us!

This Q&A has exceeded my wildest expectations and has without a doubt been the best Q&A we've done so far! The quality of the questions by our members were outstanding, and your willingness to answer them completely and to give up a few "secrets" and life lessons along the way was fun to watch.

Although I am not a competitive barbecuer like yourself, we do have a couple of things in common--our appreciation for what the WSM can do, and also the desire to share information about the WSM and barbecue with others. I really liked your comments above about passing along information freely and how when you do so, it all comes back to you many times over. That's what I'm trying to do with this website and why I do what I do every day. I couldn't agree with you more!

Harry, thanks again for being so generous with your time--it will come back to you in abundance...probably through SYD t-shirt and chicken hat sales and BBQ class registrations.
icon_wink.gif
I look forward to meeting you in-person someday down the road.

Best regards,
Chris

Back