Faster than ThermaPOP at only $28!

Thanks for the post Jim! This is an amazing thermometer for the price! I had a Thermoworks RT600C on my Christmas list (which I didn't receive), but for the extra couple of dollars I would rather have this one! Now I gotta find a way to "massage" my "fixed income" to include one of these!

Edit - Thanks for the link Chris! It looks like folks really like it - to the tune of 4.5 stars!

Last edited:
Only problem I have with any of them is that I am left handed. I think only the Thermopop accommodates lefties. But for the price, it looks like a great deal.

Only problem I have with any of them is that I am left handed. I think only the Thermopop accommodates lefties. But for the price, it looks like a great deal.

I gotta tell ya Bob, for the price I'll use my FOOT, right OR left! I'm not too old to learn (I hope!). :D

Remember to use the TVWBB Amazon link if you order from Amazon!
Even my cheap self might have to get one of these.

That is a terrific price! Lifetime warranty! Accurate, too!

If I didn't already have a Thermapen, I would sure jump on this one.

A good digital thermometer is a MUST!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

I gotta tell ya Bob, for the price I'll use my FOOT, right OR left! I'm not too old to learn (I hope!). :D

Mike, I agree with you of course. I love my Thermopen but it is not easy for a leftie. That said, I will still use them and I am probably going to buy these Thermowands for both of my daughters and probably one for me. I will of course by them through Amazon using the link at the top of the page.

Has anyone bought and used this one yet? Wondering if it works as good as they say, I am going to make an Amazon purchase soon (using this site of course) and will add this to my checkout

Back