Weber Ranch Kettle Grill - $1000 (West Bend)

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
found on CL Milwaukee:
https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/for/4831121773.html

00000_hyBgkDWihj9_600x450.jpg

01111_gvykwuc8VSe_600x450.jpg

00w0w_6D5me3iAVrc_600x450.jpg

01515_6Jyi3UMDJCj_600x450.jpg

01313_iRa2XPjg0wL_600x450.jpg

For sale is a brand-new unused Weber Ranch Kettle grill in the original box which is weathered. It's brand-new and has never been assembled. Comes with six brand-new Weber rib racks and two other racks that are also in the boxes. If you want, we will assemble it for you before you buy it but you'll need a pick up to transport it. These have over 1100 in.² of cooking area and retail for $1299 new without all the rib racks. Asking $1000 or best offer

The Ranch is an awesome grill, but a bit too much grill for my needs. I couldn't afford the amount of charcoal I'd need for the food I'd be able to prepare on a small section of that grill! My 26.75" is the perfect size for me, big enough for anything I'd do (just found out recently that 2- 14lb turkeys fit the rotisserie of my 26.75" easily) and yet small enough to be easily managed and I can cook most things on it with only 1 charcoal basket filled. But for the person that wants to impress at a grill-out, the Ranch can't be beat!

The Ranch is an awesome grill, but a bit too much grill for my needs. I couldn't afford the amount of charcoal I'd need for the food I'd be able to prepare on a small section of that grill! My 26.75" is the perfect size for me, big enough for anything I'd do (just found out recently that 2- 14lb turkeys fit the rotisserie of my 26.75" easily) and yet small enough to be easily managed and I can cook most things on it with only 1 charcoal basket filled. But for the person that wants to impress at a grill-out, the Ranch can't be beat!

I have the ranch and the 26.75" and I tend to use the Ranch much more often. In fact, for the last year, I think I have only used the 26.75" when I do a brisket.

I would love to have a rotisserie for the Ranch- but would settle for one on the 26.75." Can you reccommend one?

I've got a couple of those old rib racks. Better than the new design they have now, IMHO.

Wish I had room for one of those Weber Flying Saucers! :D

Back