General book compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley Bruns

TVWBB Fan
Jamie,

Just want to say that my wife and I really enjoy your books. I've got the Weber Big Book, Real Grilling, and Charcoal Grilling. I'm not kidding when I say that at least 3 dinners a week come from your books (even in Ohio winter).

As others have mentioned, the photography is outstanding, and the directions are a breeze to follow.

In the Big Book, I was fascinated by the stories about the Weber company. Grilling hundreds of hams for the bank promotion, grilling on a Chicago rooftop in a sub zero wind, flying coach with a whole hog, etc. I'd love to see more of these kinds of stories in your next book.

Thanks again for all that you've taught me.

Thanks a bunch, Bradley. It seems like you are eating my food more often than I am! I'm impressed and flattered.

I agree with you about stories in Weber's Big Book of Grilling. They put all the grilling and barbecuing in a fascinating context. I'd like to write more of those, maybe if we do a book on barbecuing. Would anyone be willing to contribute a funny or instructive story for a barbecue cookbook? If so, please shoot me an email at jamie@jamiepurviance.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back